Wastewater Capital Management Services
Our extensive track record in delivering water and wastewater capital projects range in value from medium to large scale municipal design-and-build schemes.
We offer our customers a turnkey service on a range of areas including pump stations, rising mains, package water and wastewater treatment systems and bespoke treatment systems. These can range from pH correction plants, dissolved air floatation systems to full biological treatment and membrane systems.
Working in partnership with our customers to ensure a fully integrated approach to every project, we offer:
- Consultation and feasibility studies to understand and define challenges and identify the most appropriate solutions
- Sampling and analysis
- Optioneering to identify potential solutions
- Pilot trials
- Design and performance specification development
- Turnkey design and build capability
- Upgrades to existing systems
- Independent process solutions.
Based on our significant operations and management experience and with our highly skilled CDM trained project management team, Alpheus Capital Projects delivers robust, cost-effective and future-proof solutions to our customers.
The Alpheus projects team tailors services to meet each customer’s exact requirements. With over 100 years’ experience of wastewater treatment plant and water technologies collectively, our team brings together a wealth of expertise and diverse skillsets to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.